Hello, you want to buy some art from me? That's awesome!
Before I talk about how to get commissions, I want you to know where your money would go if you buy a commission from me
1. I have a girlfriend that lives in Europe, while i'm in the US. Most of the money at the moment goes to my travel fund to visit her.
2. College isn't free, sadly. I'm still in high school, and I am going to be putting some of my money into my college funds. I plan on going to university in the United Kingdom, so I will need to work twice as hard to make it compared to most students.
3. Final reason - Though most of the money I make for commissions goes towards college and travel, I also save up to buy tech for my PC and new supplies for my drawing tablet.
Let's get some things you need to know if you want to buy some art from me.First thing you want to do is CHOOSE what you want me to draw and what type of drawing you want it to be.
Here is what I can make for you -
Sketch - 4$-5$
Sketch With 1 Color - 6$
Sketch With Color - 6$-8$
Logo - 10$-12$
Transparent Shaded - 14$
Pixel art - 12$-15$
Banner art (For youtube, twitter, so on) - 20$-30$
Profile Picture (1800x1800 pixels) - 18$
Full shaded, colored and filtered (1920x1080 pixels) - 25$-30$
Digital Painting - 35$-45$
Background drawing(Heavy filtered) -40$-50$
Add a person - 5$
Animated gifs (looped or not) - $40-$60
Animatics - 45$-60$ Depending on length and time it takes to make
Short animations (5-15 seconds) - $50-80$
Full animations (Over 1 minute) - 70$-150$
-Next you need to tell be about what you want me to draw. Explain the character, Give prefered colors, size of the drawing, and images of the character would be ideal.You can tell me all of this information through an EMAIL or a twitter PM.Twitter - twitter.com/C__WondersEmail - firstname.lastname@example.org
I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK TO MY PAYPAL WHEN YOU EMAIL/PM ME.DO NOT ASK FOR IT IN THE COMMENTS OF THIS JOURNAL.
I will get you the drawing between 1-3 days. It all depends.
RULES OF THE COMMISSIONS
1. I will not do anything NSFW. THIS MEANS
-No sexual themes
2. I will NOT do anything too bloody.
- I will draw blood, but no major cuts, gashes, or anything along those linesIt is okay to be creative and have ideas. But please note that I am my own artist and I am not willing to draw things like that.There are plenty of other artist that are okay with drawing this. It will NOT break my heart if you go to someone else to get something I cannot provide.
Other than that, I am not very picky.
Thank you for reading this! Shoot me a DM on twitter or an email and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP!